Current teaching locations: (I'm renting space; classes will not be listed on studios' schedules, except for one class at Emerald Ballet):
La Vida Studio 13620 NE 20th St, Suite G, Bellevue www.lavidastudio.com
Emerald Ballet Academy 12368 Northup Way, Bellevue www.emeraldballet.org
Premiere Dance Center 2623 151st Pl NE, Redmond www.premieredancecenter.com
Crescendo Dance Academy 14150 NE 21st St, Bellevue http://www.crescendodanceacademy.com/
Terrel’s Philosophy and Approach
Important stuff to note
▪ Please take your child to the restroom before class.
▪ Please do not come in more than 10 minutes early – I’m either in class or here early to set up or plan choreography. If you arrive more than 3 minutes early, please stay with your child and be in charge of their safety until just before class time.
▪ Please wait outside until class is over. If you come in, it may not be too disruptive - but if everyone did, it would be. The exception is if you need to leave early (or on time as I'll often go a few minutes over – if you need to leave, feel free to get your child.
▪ For children under 12, unless we've made other arrangments, I would like to see you (or an older sibling I've seen) before I release your child from class. Please tell me if someone different will be picking up your child. For teens, please let me know if you prefer I have them wait for you inside, otherwise I will let them go out on their own.
▪ I have a lot of new shoes (mostly $9-16), some used shoes ($5), dance dresses (mostly $15-19) and tights ($5) for sale. If you need additional dancewear, I recommend www.discountdancesupply.com.