Redmond Parks and Recreation Info/Registration at the Old Schoolhouse Community Center
Starting January 21st: Emerald Ballet Academy (Adult classes only) in Bellevue near 405/Northup/520
Terrel’s Philosophy and Approach
Important stuff to note
▪ Please take your child to the restroom before class. It is a long walk and one thing about the facility that is not optimal. For younger kids, I send children to the restroom with a friend or another mom. If it starts to becomes a weekly trip, I send them alone.
▪ Please do not come in more than 10 minutes early – I’m either in class or here early to set up or plan choreography. If you arrive more than 3 minutes early, please stay with your child and be in charge of their safety until just before class time.
▪ Please wait outside until class is over. If you come in, it may not be too disruptive - but if everyone did, it would be. The exception is if you need to leave early (or on time as I'll often go a few minutes over – if you need to leave, feel free to get your child.
▪ For children under 12, unless we've made other arrangments, I would like to see you (or an older sibling I've seen) before I release your child from class. Please tell me if someone different will be picking up your child. For teens, please let me know if you prefer I have them wait for you inside, otherwise I will let them go out on their own.
▪ I have a lot of new shoes (mostly $9-16), some used shoes ($5), dance dresses (mostly $15-19) and tights ($5) for sale. If you need additional dancewear, I recommend www.discountdancesupply.com.